|Product Name||titanium bar|
|Standard||ASTM B348, ASTM B381, ASME, AMS|
|Material||Gr1, Gr2, Gr3,Gr5, Gr9,Gr7, Gr11, Gr12, etc.|
|Section shape||Round and square|
|Lead Time||7-25 days|
1.Low Density and High Strength
2.Excellent Corrosion Resistance
3.Good resistance to effect of heat
4.Excellent Bearing to cryogenic property
5.Nonmagnetic and Non-toxic
6.Good thermal properties
7.Low Modulus of Elasticity
1. Fist-class technonlgy and the rigorous work attitude
2. We have the most professional team to solve all kinds of the
problems you have during the manufacturing process and provide your
pressure vessel drawing for free if you need.
3. Low purchasing cost for repetitive orders in the long-run as our
performance/price ratio is higher.
4. Never be backorder.
5. Excellent customer service policies on repair/exchange/refund.
|Note:||The chemical composition, size, and shape of the product can meet
customers’ special requirements.|
Titanium Bar Processes
Titanium Grade 1-4 is pure Titanium, the other grades are alloys.
Pure Titanium is used due to its
high corrosion resistance, the alloys because of the extremely high
strength to weight ratio.
• Grade 1. Pure Titanium, relatively low strength and high ductility.
• Grade 2. The pure titanium most used. The best combination of strength,
ductility and weldability.
• Grade 3. High strength Titanium, used for Matrix-plates in shell and tube
• Grade 5. The most manufactured titanium alloy. Exceedingly high strength.
High heat resistance.
• Grade 7. Superior corrosion resistance in reducing and oxidizing
• Grade 9. Very high strength and corrosion resistance.
• Grade 12. Better heat resistance than pure Titanium. Applications as for
Grade 7 and Grade 11.
• Grade 23. Titanium-6Aluminum-4Vanadium ELI (Extra Low Interstitial) Alloy
for surgical implant